Once you have logged in to the site, go your Dashboard, where you will see the option to CREATE CLASS. Here you can create your classes and generate a registration URL for each class, to send to your students.
The registration process takes just under 10 minutes for students to complete. It asks them their first name and last name, what username they’d like, for a password, an email, and if they’re over 16 years old they have to consent. if they are under 16 years old, you will consent on their behalf.
You need to:
- Log in and go to your Dashboard
- Click on CREATE CLASS
- Enter a class name
- Confrim and consent if your students are over or under 16 years old
- Click CONFIRM AND CREATE CLASS
- Copy the URL you create and send it to your students for them to create their accounts.
- Your students should fill in the registration questions
- Students can login and start chatting and asking questions!
Once you have generated registration URLs for your students, you will be able to book a live CHAT, for instructions on using the chat booking system go to How to book a live chat
The CHAT session will start at your booked time on the live CHAT page.
Once registered, students can also use their accounts anytime to send in questions through the ASK section.